ONE A A/S markets and sells products under the trademark ONE A. In the following ONE A A/S is referred to as “ONE A”
ONE A takes privacy and security concerns seriously and it is important to us to ensure your personal data is protected when using our services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you place an order in our online shop, we process information about your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and payment details. The purpose of our processing is to fulfill your order.
When you sign up to our newsletter, we process information about your name and e-mail address. The purpose of our processing is to provide you with our newsletter
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We share your personal data with third parties who work with us to provide products and services. We share your personal data with the following categories:
– Suppliers (e.g. payment solution suppliers, carrier partners)
– Public and governmental authorities, if required by law
Third parties are prohibited from using or disclosing your personal data for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, except to the extent required by law.
Your personal data is stored along with information on what goods you have purchased for 5 years from the end of the financial year, after which the information is deleted.
– You are entitled access to and a copy of your personal data that has been processed by us.
– You are under certain conditions entitled to be forgotten, meaning you can file a request
asking that we delete all personal data we have registered about you
– You are under certain conditions entitled to demand that we limit our processing of
your personal data
– You are under certain conditions entitled to object to our processing of your personal data
– You are entitled to have incorrect personal data corrected
– You may at any given time withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal
data when our processing is based on your consent
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or wish to use your rights under it.
You can contact us at email@example.com
If you do not want to accept cookies from us you need to disable cookies in your browser. If you do this, however, please be advised that certain services and functions may be unavailable to you because they rely on cookies to store the choices you make.
Some cookies are stored until you shut down your browser, while others are stored for longer.
ONE A uses third-party cookies. A third-party cookie is a cookie that is placed by someone other than ONE A, for example by other websites that offer content on our website, suppliers for some of the functions on our website or statistical analysis programs.